As we make our way into August, back-to-school shopping is at its busiest. Some parents have been back-to-school shopping since June. A primary reason for this early bird back-to-school shopping is to beat the rush that happens mid-to-late August.
As the second-largest shopping season of the year ramps up, the time is now to target last-minute shoppers with back-to-school social media campaigns.
Strike Social has the latest back-to-school shopping statistics and insights to help you create powerful social media campaigns and get your message in front of back-to-school shoppers.
Want to embed this infographic?
<a href="https://strikesocial.com" target="_blank"><img src="https://strikesocial.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/BACK-TO-SCHOOL_INFO_FULL-3.jpg"/></a>
Expand your expertise. Browse Strike Social’s latest blogs here:
- Effective Strategies For Getting Desired Answers With ChatGPT
- Effortlessly Navigate the TikTok Ad Review Process and Launch Your Campaigns with Confidence
- Mastering YouTube SEO: A Comprehensive Guide to Optimize Your YouTube Video
- Product Image Tips for Boosting Online Sales in E-Commerce
- Get Familiar With TikTok Ad Creative Policies And Avoid Ads Rejection
- Align with TikTok’s Advertising Guidelines for Industry Entry and Get Your Brand TikTok-Ready